I saw "the forest for the trees". Looking through my lens, from my perch on the side of the road gave me a birds eye view of this magnificent forest, on top of the distant mountain. The layers that were exposed were certainly not visible to the naked eye. The clouds were moving across the sky, some quickly and some seemed to become snared in the copious forest. I loved the richness of the trees in contrast to some of the skeleton like trees that seemed to be reaching up to the sky for help. I envisioned the lower trees sending nourishment as trees seem to do to the smaller, more needy ones, providing strength to the blossoming greenery.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor