The day after a winter storm in the Northern reaches of New Hampshire, I decided to journey into the freshly snow-covered forest. The temperatures were dropping well below zero with windchill. This made it somewhat difficult to focus on the scenes around me, as I was adventuring through the woods.
I came across this frozen river that was surrounded by snow-covered trees. There were occasional gusts of freezing cold air that brought with it something special. The wind kicked up on the light frozen snow, which created these breathtaking sunbeams. Sunbeams that sparkled. This was a special day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor