The day after a winter storm in the Northern reaches of New Hampshire, I decided to journey into the freshly snow-covered forest. The temperatures were dropping well below zero with windchill. This made it somewhat difficult to focus on the scenes around me, as I was adventuring through the woods.
I came across this frozen river that was surrounded by snow-covered trees. There were occasional gusts of freezing cold air that brought with it something special. The wind kicked up on the light frozen snow, which created these breathtaking sunbeams. Sunbeams that sparkled. This was a special day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor