This old oak tree is in a local nature reserve near where I live in Stockholm. I have looked at it many times but the conditions are not favorable, flat light, too much light. I have been waiting for a day with a lot of snowfall to be able to separate it from the background. December 29, 2021 was to my delight such a day! The picture was taken with the camera on a tripod and I had to walk around the old oak a bit to find a good angle.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor