This old oak tree is in a local nature reserve near where I live in Stockholm. I have looked at it many times but the conditions are not favorable, flat light, too much light. I have been waiting for a day with a lot of snowfall to be able to separate it from the background. December 29, 2021 was to my delight such a day! The picture was taken with the camera on a tripod and I had to walk around the old oak a bit to find a good angle.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor