Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I was taking my late day hike on the trails through the sagebrush steppe on a crisp autumn day above my hometown of Salmon, Idaho, I suddenly realized I had to hurry along to catch the sunset at my favorite overlook above the Salmon River. I have been trying to capture the same landscape scene, looking north downriver with the cliffs towering above it, in all four seasons. After a few photos I looked over my shoulder to check the sun's location to the southwest when I noticed the incredible shadows and the colors of the leaves looking upriver to the south. I cranked the aperture to f/22 and hoped for the best and as it turned out they were the best pictures of the evening
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor