Any day in Antarctica is filled with an immensely diverse experience. From sunrise to sunset the experience changes by the minute. Sunsets are specially beautiful and peaceful. The quietude in synchrony with the ever-changing colors provides a pallette that fills the senses. On this particular day we floated around a number of icebergs but were treated to this serene sunset, an obviously amazing end to a long day! The photographic experience was just a side-kick to the amazingly spiritual displays of colors both in the sky and in the reflections.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor