Any day in Antarctica is filled with an immensely diverse experience. From sunrise to sunset the experience changes by the minute. Sunsets are specially beautiful and peaceful. The quietude in synchrony with the ever-changing colors provides a pallette that fills the senses. On this particular day we floated around a number of icebergs but were treated to this serene sunset, an obviously amazing end to a long day! The photographic experience was just a side-kick to the amazingly spiritual displays of colors both in the sky and in the reflections.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor