I was in Big Bend National Park to do some astrophotography over the beautiful Santa Elena canyon on the Rio Grande that separates the USA and Mexico.
The forecast was for cloudless skies, so I got there a couple of hours before sunset to wait for darkness. Unexpectedly, clouds came in, making my initial plans impossible. Instead, I drove to Chisos Basin to find a good composition for the coming sunset.
I have always loved this part of the park at sunrise and sunset. This is the shot I got.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor