I was feeling pretty doubtful on this day. The incredibly low temperature was toying with my camera and testing my gloves. My fingers were going completely numb, which isn't a great thing for a photographer. Only a few shots were able to come out of this quick trip.
This scene stood out to me as the snow began to fall a bit heavier. The shutter speed was just able to capture the soft falling flakes of snow. This image portrays that experience in great detail. The tree branches reached out and froze in time. My fingers experienced something similar.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor