I was feeling pretty doubtful on this day. The incredibly low temperature was toying with my camera and testing my gloves. My fingers were going completely numb, which isn't a great thing for a photographer. Only a few shots were able to come out of this quick trip. This scene stood out to me as the snow began to fall a bit heavier. The shutter speed was just able to capture the soft falling flakes of snow. This image portrays that experience in great detail. The tree branches reaching out and freezing in time. My fingers experienced something similar.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor