I was feeling pretty doubtful on this day. The incredibly low temperature was toying with my camera and testing my gloves. My fingers were going completely numb, which isn't a great thing for a photographer. Only a few shots were able to come out of this quick trip.
This scene stood out to me as the snow began to fall a bit heavier. The shutter speed was just able to capture the soft falling flakes of snow. This image portrays that experience in great detail. The tree branches reached out and froze in time. My fingers experienced something similar.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor