Last December, my wife and I spent a week in Forest Quarter, in the northwest of the Austrian state of Lower Austria. We could experience a wintry period with icy temperatures during our daily hikes. The frequent fog during the night made for a delicate hoar frost that persisted for the whole week. It was windless on this particular day, and we enjoyed the calmness in the extensive forests. The interplay of the last remaining colours with the wintry white fascinated me.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor