The Bald Cypress trees this far north will display the best fall color if there is a cold snap in October. It is the first week of November now, and tonight, there will be a thunderstorm that will sweep most of the colorful foliage onto the lake.
I have had three days on the lake to photograph, and Duck Season here starts on November 10th. It has been a lucky year for the fall color here, as there have been some disappointments in some recent fall excursions. A high ISO helps compensate for the motion of the water by giving faster shutter speeds.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor