In the middle of October, I woke up to a fresh snowfall. The roads were clear but the snow was sticking to the grass and trees. I packed the camera gear and rushed out the door to go drive around looking for photo options. By lunchtime, the snow had melted and left us with a wet damp look everywhere that provided some really nice saturated fall colors. This photo was taken just as it was starting to rain which enhanced that mood even more.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor