In the middle of October, I woke up to a fresh snowfall. The roads were clear, but snow stuck to the grass and trees. I packed the camera gear and rushed out the door to drive around, looking for photo options. By lunchtime, the snow had melted and left us with a wet, damp look everywhere, providing some really nice saturated fall colors. This photo was taken just as it started to rain, which enhanced that mood even more.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor