It was raining and cold, but that has never stopped me from venturing out, especially to see the fall colors. So, when I came across this scene, I placed my camera upon my tripod and waited. The scene began to unfold, the fog was moving across the mountain, and at the same time-revealing such a beautiful coloring box of autumn. The trees began to emerge from the mountain as well creating a stunning back drop of muted hues. I remained there for a bit, concerned that the splendid mix of colors might be on their way out in preparation for a very cold winter.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor