It was raining and cold, but that has never stopped me from venturing out, especially to see the fall colors. So, when I came across this scene, I placed my camera upon my tripod and waited. The scene began to unfold, the fog was moving across the mountain, and at the same time-revealing such a beautiful coloring box of autumn. The trees began to emerge from the mountain as well creating a stunning back drop of muted hues. I remained there for a bit, concerned that the splendid mix of colors might be on their way out in preparation for a very cold winter.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor