At the end of this year's spring, a fellow photographer and I decided to visit the Black Sea coast in northern Bulgaria. Usually, this part of the Black Sea is not so crowded at this time of the year, and the weather is still unstable. There are still a lot of dramatic clouds, especially in the mornings, accompanied by wind. We checked the location at Cape Shabla the evening before.
The weather was very, very windy, and the waves were huge. I saw the wooden stairs covered with seaweed, so I decided to use them as foreground. When we came in the next morning in the Golden hour, there were no big waves, but the light from the east was excellent, and the wind was coming from there. I never dreamed of better conditions!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor