The Three Brothers are a well-known grouping of rocks and trees in Siletz Bay on the Oregon Coast. Siletz Bay is very shallow, and more mud flats and rocks at low tide. I wanted to get a long exposure of the rocks with the water, so I planned to be in this location on a day when high tide would be close to sunset.
There were people climbing on the rocks at sunset and not much cloud action, but I hung around for a while after the sunset and was able to get this image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor