The Three Brothers are a well-known grouping of rocks and trees in Siletz Bay on the Oregon Coast. Siletz Bay is very shallow, and more mud flats and rocks at low tide. I wanted to get a long exposure of the rocks with the water, so I planned to be in this location on a day when high tide would be close to sunset.
There were people climbing on the rocks at sunset and not much cloud action, but I hung around for a while after the sunset and was able to get this image.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor