After making the short trek from the campground down to Lake O'Hara to photograph sunrise, I set up shop along the shore waiting for the bright colors of sunrise to light up the mountains. While the colorful sunrise that I had been hoping for never materialized, and the other photographers I was with packed up and left in disappointment, I hung around and was drawn to how the diffuse, moody light perfectly brought out the rich aquamarine color of glacial Lake O'Hara.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor