After making the short trek from the campground down to Lake O'Hara to photograph sunrise, I set up shop along the shore waiting for the bright colors of sunrise to light up the mountains. While the colorful sunrise that I had been hoping for never materialized, and the other photographers I was with packed up and left in disappointment, I hung around and was drawn to how the diffuse, moody light perfectly brought out the rich aquamarine color of glacial Lake O'Hara.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor