Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Our first cruise was to Alaska in July. Weather was still cold and unpredictable. The stop in Sitka, Alaska was particularly fascinating because of the Russian architecture and influence still there. The ship was docked and tenders had to be used to go on shore. A spectacular sunset rainbow covered the bay. As we proceeded to the next destination, the view from the deck began to take on a very serene, quiet, magical and eventually, colorful shades of gray, orange and pinks. This image captures the mood of the sunset hours in soft, subdued and peaceful light.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor