Our first cruise was to Alaska in July. Weather was still cold and unpredictable. The stop in Sitka, Alaska was particularly fascinating because of the Russian architecture and influence still there. The ship was docked and tenders had to be used to go on shore. A spectacular sunset rainbow covered the bay. As we proceeded to the next destination, the view from the deck began to take on a very serene, quiet, magical and eventually, colorful shades of gray, orange and pinks. This image captures the mood of the sunset hours in soft, subdued and peaceful light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor