I spotted this interesting line of trees at Welburn, near Kirkbymoorside several years ago, but such is the pace of agriculture nowadays, the field was never left just as plough lines for long. It snowed heavily in February, but I failed to make anything of the scene on my first couple of visits, then on the third morning I approached from a different direction and spotted the rows of stubble sticking out from the snow. It was snowing hard and I had a long walk to reach the tree line, then had to work quickly to avoid getting snow on the lens, but I liked the graphic pen and ink look to the photograph with the trees fading in the blizzard in the background.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor