In late September of 2013, my photo club organized a photo tour in the famous Mt-Tremblant National Park. I attended this tour because on the same date in 2012, I had taken one of my favorite images from the shoreline of Lake Monroe. That year the autumn foliage colours were fully saturated as the season had arrived earlier than usual. That shot was published on LPM website. https://landscapephotographymagazine.com/13/11/2020/lake-monroe-mont-tremblant-quebec-canada-by-jacques-geoffroy
So in 2013 when I approached the Lake Monroe shoreline early in the morning, I was rewarded by very different conditions. There was no wind, no noise. Colours were soft and non-aggressive; autumn was slower to arrive compared to the previous year. I was fascinated by the light fog texture through the middle of the scene, the smooth colours, and the reflections on the placid lake surface. All conditions were present to make me feel the freshness and delicacy of a very special moment.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor