Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
In late September of 2013, my photo club organized a photo tour in the famous Mt-Tremblant National Park. I attended this tour because on the same date in 2012, I had taken one of my favorite images from the shoreline of Lake Monroe. That year the autumn foliage colours were fully saturated as the season had arrived earlier than usual. That shot was published on LPM website. https://landscapephotographymagazine.com/13/11/2020/lake-monroe-mont-tremblant-quebec-canada-by-jacques-geoffroy
So in 2013 when I approached the Lake Monroe shoreline early in the morning, I was rewarded by very different conditions. There was no wind, no noise. Colours were soft and non-aggressive; autumn was slower to arrive compared to the previous year. I was fascinated by the light fog texture through the middle of the scene, the smooth colours, and the reflections on the placid lake surface. All conditions were present to make me feel the freshness and delicacy of a very special moment.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor