Highway 128 is a winding scenic route that runs between Rutherford and Winters - from the Napa area heading east toward Sacramento, California. I take this throughout the year when I am in the area. It has rivers, valleys, oaks and plenty of Spanish Moss.
This was a cold and foggy early Fall morning. Shooting slow film, I had to wait for the canyon breeze to settle, so I ended up hanging out, watching the light and wind for maybe an hour or so before I could take the picture.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor