Our first cruise was to Alaska. Alaska was an area that always was a fascination and wonderland place to visit. My wife went on a zip-line event, and I went on an aerial view of the Alaskan Fjords on a single prop plane. I made sure I sat next to the pilot to have the best angle. As we approached the return to the ship, the island off shore caught my eye and and I was able to capture the beauty of the reflections, color and majesty of the un-ending forest scenes of Alaska! A great photo shoot indeed.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor