Our first cruise was to Alaska. Alaska was an area that always was a fascination and wonderland place to visit. My wife went on a zip-line event, and I went on an aerial view of the Alaskan Fjords on a single prop plane. I made sure I sat next to the pilot to have the best angle. As we approached the return to the ship, the island off shore caught my eye and and I was able to capture the beauty of the reflections, color and majesty of the un-ending forest scenes of Alaska! A great photo shoot indeed.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor