I was out driving and exploring the jewel-toned autumnal colors when I passed this barn. I continued on, but as sometimes happens, I could not get the structure out of my mind. I doubled back and drove up to this abandoned barn.
It was a bit tricky to shoot under the midday light which required some filters (that usually get lost in my bag of tricks). I found a polarizer and a neutral density that helped tone down the whites and enabled me to catch the lighting on the beautiful leaves.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor