I was out driving and exploring the jewel-toned autumnal colors when I passed this barn. I continued on, but as sometimes happens, I could not get the structure out of my mind. I doubled back and drove up to this abandoned barn.
It was a bit tricky to shoot under the midday light, which required some filters (that usually get lost in my bag of tricks). I found a polarizer and a neutral density that helped tone down the whites and enabled me to catch the lighting on the beautiful leaves.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor