It was an afternoon in winter and we were out for a walk up to the top of Ostas Hill in north-eastern Czechia. As we were walking, I noticed this row of trees and I immediately fell in love with the simplicity and beauty of the scene. Just snow, the three trees and the sky so I pulled out my long lens and shot a few frames. Later on, on the computer, I converted the image to B&W because the only colour in the image was some blue sky and the blue didn't really add anything extra.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor