It was an afternoon in winter and we were out for a walk up to the top of Ostas Hill in north-eastern Czechia. As we were walking, I noticed this row of trees and I immediately fell in love with the simplicity and beauty of the scene. Just snow, the three trees and the sky so I pulled out my long lens and shot a few frames. Later on, on the computer, I converted the image to B&W because the only colour in the image was some blue sky and the blue didn't really add anything extra.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor