Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The fog that settled during the night, still remains as the sun is rising on the rather cold, crisp Winter's morning at Dog Rocks at Batesford, in the hills just outside of Geelong.
This particular tree and the Dog Rocks location has been a favourite location for photographers from all over the world for about 50 years now.
It can display and reveal just so many different moods & faces, depending on weather conditions, times of the year, times of the day and seasons.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor