The fog that settled during the night, still remains as the sun is rising on the rather cold, crisp Winter's morning at Dog Rocks at Batesford, in the hills just outside of Geelong.
This particular tree and the Dog Rocks location has been a favourite location for photographers from all over the world for about 50 years now.
It can display and reveal just so many different moods & faces, depending on weather conditions, times of the year, times of the day and seasons.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor