This macro photography has been realized in Antey Saint André, Valle d’Aosta, Italy. Antey is the first little center traveling to Breuil- Cervinia in the Valtournenche Valley. It’s classified among Italian “Comune fiorito” because of beautiful flowers you can observe walking along the streets. Antey is an alpine village very quiet, harmonic. It’s placed 1050 meters above sea level, the climate is not so cold in winter and very pleasant in summer. You can practice a lot of easy excursions that are suitable for children and old people.
So there are many rings and pathways with various nice animals such as horses, cows, goats. However flowers belong to various alpine species and they represent a beautiful mountain flora. This picture deals with a pink dahlia captured from a big garden along the main street, a member of the Asteraceae (formerly Compositae). In the mountains, the vegetation gradually changes with altitude, sun exposure, and location on the mountain. Sun here is very strong and altitude enhances the growth of various and beautiful flowers such this.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor