This macro photography has been realized in Antey Saint André, Valle d’Aosta, Italy. Antey is the first little center traveling to Breuil- Cervinia in the Valtournenche Valley. It’s classified among Italian “Comune fiorito” because of beautiful flowers you can observe walking along the streets. Antey is an alpine village very quiet, harmonic. It’s placed 1050 meters above sea level, the climate is not so cold in winter and very pleasant in summer. You can practice a lot of easy excursions that are suitable for children and old people.
So there are many rings and pathways with various nice animals such as horses, cows, goats. However flowers belong to various alpine species and they represent a beautiful mountain flora. This picture deals with a pink dahlia captured from a big garden along the main street, a member of the Asteraceae (formerly Compositae). In the mountains, the vegetation gradually changes with altitude, sun exposure, and location on the mountain. Sun here is very strong and altitude enhances the growth of various and beautiful flowers such this.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor