Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Grand Prismatic Spring at Yellowstone National Park is one of the most colorful features of the park. I arrived at this point shortly after sunrise. The cloudy sky and morning light softened the usually drastic sky making the orange minerals pop. As I watched the scene unfold, a local Park Ranger told another visitor how the mineral deposits in the area give the landscape its range of color. The recent flooding in the area had deposited new minerals and changed the colors of some features. As I began to carry on, the breeze paused allowing the steam from the geysers to rise making it look like a rainbow was coming straight from the ground.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor