Several years ago, we visited Acadia National Park. One morning, getting up early to catch sunrise, I was amazed to see the huge 4-masted sailboat moored in the harbour. For me, it represented the concept of liberty and the freedom to travel the world. The texture of the clouds and the reflection of the masts on the water set off the subject and completed the composition.
To ensure that I would have enough information to finalize the processing on returning home, I did a 5-shot exposure bracketing series of images to capture the dynamic range. Once again it paid off to get up early.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor