After a long hiatus due to the pandemic, it was great to get out again to start photographing some great landscapes. The stark terrain of southern Utah provided the perfect location. We climbed high up on one of the nearby hills to launch the drone, and captured this rainstorm as it swept across the desert landscape.
The weather had been rainy for a couple of days and the dirt roads to the buttes could be treacherous. But we found the landscape dried out quickly and we were able to traverse the canyons to get to the perfect location to photograph Factory Butte on a rainy day.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor