After a long hiatus due to the pandemic, it was great to get out again to start photographing some great landscapes. The stark terrain of southern Utah provided the perfect location. We climbed high up on one of the nearby hills to launch the drone, and captured this rainstorm as it swept across the desert landscape.
The weather had been rainy for a couple of days and the dirt roads to the buttes could be treacherous. But we found the landscape dried out quickly and we were able to traverse the canyons to get to the perfect location to photograph Factory Butte on a rainy day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor