On a June vacation to Denali National Park we rode the bus service on a damp and overcast day day to Wonder Lake. Sadly, Denali chose not to show itself that particular day but during one stop around half-way there, I spotted these colorful hills to the south. I was carrying my 1-DX with a 500mm lens attached in the hope of spotting wildlife such as bears and moose, and drawing curious stares from fellow riders at my efforts to transport the overside combo in my bus seat without knocking anyone out, myself included! At the stop, I ran up a small rise above the bus stop and decided to capture a series of 11 vertical images of the distant hills, to form this pano.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor