On a June vacation to Denali National Park we rode the bus service on a damp and overcast day day to Wonder Lake. Sadly, Denali chose not to show itself that particular day but during one stop around half-way there, I spotted these colorful hills to the south. I was carrying my 1-DX with a 500mm lens attached in the hope of spotting wildlife such as bears and moose, and drawing curious stares from fellow riders at my efforts to transport the overside combo in my bus seat without knocking anyone out, myself included! At the stop, I ran up a small rise above the bus stop and decided to capture a series of 11 vertical images of the distant hills, to form this pano.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor