TAKE PART • WIN $100
This is a section of dunes that is far less visited, but it was worth the effort to get there. The day before there had been a strong wind, and while typically that means wonderful rippled patterns on the surface of the sand, in this case the direction this section of dunes faces was smoothed over instead. It created an airbrushed look to the dunes and I marveled at how sensual and smooth the surface was, and the warm hue of the sand against a cobalt sky were a perfect compliment of colors. With no clouds in the sky, this was destined to be a simple graphic image but sometimes that creates a wonderful abstract. Death Vally National Park offers such a wonderful variety of photographic opportunities. While it may seem desolate and stark to some, others, like myself, see beauty in the simplicity, textures and patterns in the details, and wide open spaces!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor