One of my most favourite destinations I ever visited was Japan in the fall. The scenery everywhere was amazing, the colours so vibrant, and Mt. Fuji showed itself from its best side.
I took this image very early in the morning, right before sunrise. It was bitterly cold out there, and I could barely feel my fingers setting up the tripod at the edge of the little lake.
It was still very dark at that moment, and I had no idea what I could expect until the day woke up, showing us the most amazing scene. The bare trees with the fine branches were framing Mt. Fuji, and all was reflecting in the water – a photographer's dream.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor