We found this place by chance while driving on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We saw a few cars parked along the road and stopped by to check. We found a trailhead leaving from there.
This trail starts a few miles north of Craggy Pinnacle Trail and is a 0.9-mile moderate trail. Once you get there, the view of the Blue Ridge Mountains is spectacular.
The red berry of the Rowan tree and the rhododendron turning red created a nice contrast for this landscape photo.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor