This image represents one of the most beautiful gifts that Mother Nature gives to our eyes: the sunrise over the Sea in winter. We are located in Alassio in Liguria, one of the most beautiful Italian seaside resorts. This photograph was taken by a 300mm Sigma lens mounted on Nikon D5000. The Program mode with strong underexposure at -1.3 is highly recommended.
This underexposure in fact renders even more the idea of the beauty and charm of the Sun that incandescent fireball so feared in summer but so warming in the beauty of winter solitude among the sweet sound of the waves. Because this is how the Sea must be loved and respected.
There is no sweeter awakening than this, a poignant romance, a deep emotion. I was so excited that I cried for this beautiful gift that Nature has offered me. I can never thank her enough. She, Our Supreme Mother always reciprocates our love and our veneration towards her. Using a mode that allows you to create a long lens photography is ideal with landscape scenarios of this kind: water is captured and the sun is magnified, increasing the effect of early morning fire. This is the reason for choosing a lens over 70mm. It is necessary to choose fully winter days, when the sky is clearer, in the early morning when there are no people along the beach. It is always true that human beings always damage Nature not only in photos but also with their hands and their cruelty.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor