Mist in the Bottom in an Autumn Sunrise was taken on 25 October 2022. This photo details the daily mist we see at this time of the year in what we call, "The Bottom." The Bottom is the lowest part of our farm & has a small stream named, "The Opequon" running through it. During the Civil War, three battles of the Opequon took place as both sides fought for possession of the northern portion of the crop-rich Shenandoah Valley.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor