Sabtang Island is one of the most northernmost islands in the Philippines. It's composed of steep mountainous terrain, and volcanic boulders and black sands mainly dominate the beaches.
This was one of the few white sand beaches that we were able to visit. This isolated jagged piece of volcanic tuff really stood out with its roughly triangular shape. The angles and soft pastel shades of the surf surrounding it created a wonderful backdrop that complemented and contrasted the subject.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor