Sabtang Island is one of the most northernmost islands in the Philippines. It's composed of steep mountainous terrain, and volcanic boulders and black sands mainly dominate the beaches.
This was one of the few white sand beaches that we were able to visit. This isolated jagged piece of volcanic tuff really stood out with its roughly triangular shape. The angles and soft pastel shades of the surf surrounding it created a wonderful backdrop that complemented and contrasted the subject.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor