We are located in Breuil Cervinia in Valle D'Aosta in Italy in front of a truly majestic floral landscape.Along the path that flanks the golf course we find a large expanse of flowers of the Lupinus species. perennial flowering plants that in spring give long and showy inflorescences with flowers of strong and bright colors, one-colored or two-colored creating large tufts of great effect ornamental.
Lupins are very rustic, extremely vigorous and fast growing; their root system is well developed: they have large, long and fleshy roots. After fertilization, which is mainly self-indulgent, long legumes are formed, erect, close to the axis of the raceme, pubescent, crushed, containing numerous seeds. In these high altitude mountainous environments they are very common in July, unfortunately they have already faded at the end of August.They seem to pay homage to His Majesty the Monte Cervino with their colors, waving in the morning wind.
For this shot I used a Nikon D5200 with 18-55 mm lens in program mode to better emphasize the bright colors of these flowers.I practically stretched out, grounded to get the widest possible shot. I therefore warmly recommend spending the summer in this alpine location which offers plenty of ideas for a wide range of nature photography. These flowers are also found near Avouil where there is a small lake used for sport fishing and also at the beginning of the path that leads to the church of the Alpine troops. They have wonderful colors to give the eyes and soul deep emotions, deep peace.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor