We had been shooting a very foggy sunrise at Crete Senesi on this particular morning. After leaving to check out another location, we noticed the fog was not burning off. It was still rising and getting thicker, covering up the Tuscan hills and valleys as it rose.
We happened upon this lone tree that looked as if it was on a floating island. I can't resist a lone tree, especially a Cypress Tree in Tuscany. At one point, this tree nearly disappeared.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor