I recently showed you on my VIP page https://landscapephotographymagazine.com/08/11/2021/massif-de-charlevoix-petite-riviere-saint-francois-quebec-canada an image of the Massif de Charlevoix during autumn. This is the beautiful wintertime view. From the top of this steep ski run can be captured a gorgeous view of the St-Laurence River.
The coastal mountains meeting the river shoreline create wonderful perspectives. The small island in the middle, Isle-aux-Coudres, looks even more isolated in the cold grey of the water. The St-Laurence River has tides that can reach 7 meters. It never freezes in the middle but the shorelines are full of ice blocks. To assure that my raw file would have enough information in the shadows, I overexposed the shot by a full stop, (ETTR), and returned the tones to their original beauty in post-processing.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor