One of my favorite places to shoot. It changes, yet stays the same each time I visit. I decided to use my infrared conversion camera to capture the lights and shadows. I walked around the area to try to get everything in, including the firewood under the tree. I loved the lacy affect of the leaves and the glow that materialized creating what I hoped would be a fairy tale look-a perfect place for Little Red Riding Hood, or Hansel and Gretel!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor