I was wandering away from the road in the dark, looking for a composition of Factory Butte at sunrise. I was having trouble finding a composition that I wanted to shoot, and the sun was quickly rising. Luckily, I happened to stumble upon this composition just before the sun rose over the horizon. I set up my composition as quickly as possible, finally settling on my Nikon 14-24 lens. I was able to capture this image a short time after the sun came up over the horizon.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor