My wife has established that we will go on a cruise with her sisters about once a year. In 2020, we were supposed to do a European river cruise, but you can guess what happened with that. It finally happened in 2022. However, I did not want to go all that way and just come home in a week, so I made plans for us to stay another week and a half in the Dolomite region of Italy.
Our first stop there was Lago Antorno, near Tre Cime Nature Park. We were fortunate that the park was opening the day after our arrival. That morning though, there was still a barricade across the road. Nevertheless, we watched a few people drive around it and decided to give it a try. A short way up the road, there was a line at the entrance gate to the park, but we did get in.
The problem now was that it was cloudy, and you could not see the mountains. We went along a trail to get a better view, and this was one of the better shots from that morning.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor