Île à l’Aigle is a very small island located in the St-Lawrence Seaway nearby east side Montreal. I planned to take the shot at sunset to enjoy nice colors. Landscape photography in big cities is not always an easy task. It is very useful to use long lens to isolate the subject. I used a focal length of 400mm (35mm eq) and the use of a 10 stop ND filter gave me a 15 sec. exposure which amplified the reflection. Once again, the live time feature on my camera gave me a perfect histogram.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor