Île à l’Aigle is a very small island located in the St-Lawrence Seaway nearby east side Montreal. I planned to take the shot at sunset to enjoy nice colors. Landscape photography in big cities is not always an easy task. It is very useful to use long lens to isolate the subject. I used a focal length of 400mm (35mm eq) and the use of a 10 stop ND filter gave me a 15 sec. exposure which amplified the reflection. Once again, the live time feature on my camera gave me a perfect histogram.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor