Some years ago I fulfilled a personal lifetime ambition to visit Yellowstone National Park. It proved to be everything I hoped it would be, and I returned to Scotland delighted with the amazing experience. This shot was taken in Hayden Valley, after an aborted trip the previous day when it looked as though we were about to experience a "White Out".
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor