My husband and I made a trip to Bandon Beach, Oregon, in September 2022. We live on the East Coast, so it was a lengthy trip but well worth it. The beaches on the US West Coast are so different from our East Coast beaches. The sea stacks at Bandon Beach are incredible and were a thrill to see and photograph. As I walked around, I tried to get a photo that might be a little different than so many I have seen of Bandon Beach. This is one of my favorites.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor