Many articles published in the magazine can be written by anyone – readers or authors, enthusiasts or pros, men or women, old or young.
• Have you written an article on landscape photography?
• Have you visited a location and wish to write an article about it?
• Do you have an inspiring idea for an article?
We would love to publish your story in the magazine; write for us and earn cash.
We frequently publish ‘Free to Read’ articles on the website. These articles are designed to promote photographers and their writing skills. You can now contribute your own article and see it read by thousands of photographers worldwide.
As we already mentioned, these articles are free for all to read, therefore there is no payment involved. So, what's in it for you? We will promote you and your website to thousands of LPM readers and over 600,000 social media followers.
Article rates depend on length, interest and quality, as well as their position in the magazine. We will be able to quote rates for your article after its approval.
All payments by Landscape Photography Magazine are made via Paypal. In order to receive payments from us, you will need to include your Paypal account email address. You will need to send us an invoice also. We will not be able to make any payments without these.
Terms & Conditions
We do not accept articles that have already been published elsewhere or articles translated to English by Google.
We are delighted to receive your contributions but only on the basis that:
• You accept that we may exercise editorial control over the material and may decide not to allow publication at our absolute discretion.
• You warrant to us that all contributions are lawful and do not infringe any rights of any third party and that you will indemnify us in respect of any breach of that warranty.
• You license us to use the material you provide on our website, Magazine, social media for promotion and for more than once. However, your images will always be under your copyright (you can publish them wherever else you wish) and you will always be credited when we publish them. We will never share your contributions with any third party.
• We reserve the right to crop any photographs submitted by you at our discretion in order to fit the magazine’s design and format.
• We reserve the right to share your identity with any third party who is claiming that any Material submitted by you violates copyright laws.
• All articles submitted to Landscape Photography Magazine are exclusive. Articles that have been published elsewhere already or will be published elsewhere in the next six months following their publication in LPM cannot be accepted. Also, we cannot accept copy/paste or parts of articles from other sources.
• Once your article has been accepted, it cannot be reproduced or used in any form of media including eBooks, books, magazines, websites (including your own website) and so on for six months after its first publication in LPM. You can write an article about the same subject and publish it in LPM and elsewhere but it needs to be written in a different way and not identical. Six months later you can add the article to your website but not as it has been designed and published in LPM as our article design is fully copyrighted and cannot be reproduced without our consent. This excludes the publication of your images, you publish them wherever and whenever you wish.