Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
Relax and enjoy
Back in the day when my Monday to Friday job was non-photography-related, the only thing that would allow me to escape the daily routine was landscape photography. I clearly remember how eagerly I used to look forward for the arrival of the weekend, so I could take a short trip and spend my time outdoors, enjoying and photographing nature.
My relationship with nature and the relaxing lifestyle it provides was the deciding factor in eventually making the decision to leave my job, dedicating myself full-time to photography and, even to this day, I have never regretted that decision.
Yet, it never ceases to surprise me when I am on location and see other photographers running around trying to capture as many pictures possible, as this approach is so different to my own and the essence of why I now do what I do. For me, landscape photography is, or should be, a means of escape from the daily routine and an opportunity to enjoy the calm of nature. It is perhaps worth us all bearing in mind that many images will not always offer you what you are seeking, but fewer, really good images, if you devote the time to them, will.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue