Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
Relax and enjoy
Back in the day when my Monday to Friday job was non-photography-related, the only thing that would allow me to escape the daily routine was landscape photography. I clearly remember how eagerly I used to look forward for the arrival of the weekend, so I could take a short trip and spend my time outdoors, enjoying and photographing nature.
My relationship with nature and the relaxing lifestyle it provides was the deciding factor in eventually making the decision to leave my job, dedicating myself full-time to photography and, even to this day, I have never regretted that decision.
Yet, it never ceases to surprise me when I am on location and see other photographers running around trying to capture as many pictures possible, as this approach is so different to my own and the essence of why I now do what I do. For me, landscape photography is, or should be, a means of escape from the daily routine and an opportunity to enjoy the calm of nature. It is perhaps worth us all bearing in mind that many images will not always offer you what you are seeking, but fewer, really good images, if you devote the time to them, will.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor