Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
With winter arriving in the northern hemisphere, many of us look forward to visiting the outdoors and doing what we love most; photographing nature. Frosty ground, snow, ice and freezing conditions, all guarantee photogenic sceneries. What is there not to like?
However, with the number of winter accidents rising every year, we should not take any chances when going outdoors and need to be prepared for any situation. Dress well, take a hot drink with you, protect your gear, wear crampons when on icy grounds and, most importantly, protect yourselves.
Let's all come back with stunning winter images, not injuries.
Talking of winter images, I look forward to seeing this year's best winter pictures in our yearly section inside the February issue of the magazine. Upload your best winter images on this page. The best image wins our $100 prize. I look forward to seeing those stunning entries again. Ultimate Slideshow
We have put together a slideshow with imagery that will blow your mind. Breathtaking photography by world class landscape photographers.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue