Please allow time for the page to refresh upon clicking Log Me In.
In today’s fast-paced world, the way we consume many things, including media, has changed vastly. We demand instant gratification and instant responses, wanting everything faster, bolder, brasher. It can take more to grab our interest, more to shock us – but is that really such a good thing?
Has this desire for ‘more’ stopped us from appreciating the opportunities of the moment, or the importance of subtlety? Do we capture and process our images differently; over saturating natural beauty and tranquility in our quest for ‘more’? As Tiffany Reed Briley says in her article this month, "fight for your creativity and inspiration", but keep things subtle too.
A big thank you to everyone who took part in our search for this year’s best autumn images. We wish we had enough space to display every single picture you sent us.
Lens of a Lifetime
Starting this month, Landscape Photography Magazine and mpb.com are celebrating the camera lens with a series of features about YOUR ‘Lens of a Lifetime’.
Subscribe to our VIP membership. Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue