Showcase Your Fall / Autumn Pictures
In the November 2018 issue we will publish a special section with images that showcase the charm and elegance of Autumn/Fall colours. Upload your pictures here.
We are introducing to you a special, free edition of Landscape Photography Magazine, celebrating some of the stunning and inspirational images from our readers – we called it Fujifilm Galleria and can be downloaded here.
Landscape Photography Magazine is well known for showcasing and promoting the work of established and also emerging photographers from around the globe. If you would like to be next, visit the website and find out about the ways you can get involved.
Also this month
• On a trip to photograph northeastern Italian mountains, Alex Koch encountered some problems under snowy conditions, but these turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
• What are our opinions worth? Our creative integrity is all we have, and our ability to judge our own work, and the work of others, is a crucial aspect of being landscape photographers. Alister Benn outlines how this ever-changing world is unfolding.
• The measurement of quality in photography is something elusive. And yet, it is of paramount importance. Rafael Rojas examines how we can trust ourselves when it comes to the evaluation of art.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor