Manage your mail, check your spam, don’t miss out!
In May 2018, new privacy regulations are being introduced to tighten up on how your data is used and it will affect the newsletters you receive from the companies you subscribe to, such as us.
If you haven’t already received our special newsletter informing you of the up-coming changes and asking you to confirm your subscription, chances are it’s lurking in your spam folder, along with a few others you want but have been filtered out.
Email providers are not perfect and they often get it wrong. In all fairness, they do their best so we do not receive any spam. However, by tightening their algorithms too much, mail that we do want to receive gets blocked.
Each month, we send out a small number of newsletters to tens of thousands of our members and followers, keeping you up-to-date on new issue releases, special offers, giveaways and latest news. So, take my advice, check your spam folder daily and don’t miss out. You will be surprised to find quite a few legitimate emails end up in there.
This issue features some of the outstanding ‘Nocturnal Vision’ images from our recent seasonal-special shout-out. Your response was incredible and we only wish we had more space to feature them all. Many more of your exceptional images are being exhibited on the LPM website though, so why not head over and enjoy.
Last but not least, we are proud to publish an interview with the exceptional and highly inspirational photographer Michael Kenna.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue