I am regularly contacted by members and followers of LPM, sharing their thoughts, images, ideas and asking questions about the publication. One commonly asked question is about LPM’s policy on photographer’s rights and whether the photographer keeps all copyright to a picture they have submitted to us.
The answer is simple; yes. The photographer retains all rights to their images and they can publish them wherever and whenever they wish. Being a photographer myself, I have always been passionate of the photographer’s rights and I can proudly say that I have implemented them with this publication.
With article features, however, there is a difference. Although the photographer still retains full copyright of their pictures and text, which they can publish anywhere, at any time, LPM retains full copyright on the feature's design and publication, and we request that any feature published by the magazine is not re-published or shared elsewhere for six months after its original publication in LPM. This enables us to keep bringing our readers and subscribers exclusive content of high quality.
For full terms and conditions and further information about photographer's rights see on this page in our website.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor