Share Your Story
This is your chance to tell us your best story from 2017 and see it published in LPM. The most inspiring stories will be featured in a forthcoming issue of the magazine, on the website and across social media.
Have you achieved a personal first this year? Have you created your best picture yet? Have you adopted a new technique that helped you create your own photographic style? Or, perhaps, you were extremely inspired by a location you visited in 2017 that you wish to write about.
Whatever your story, we want to read about it. Send your story to: [email protected]
• Rafael Rojas tells us why exhibitions are ephemeral but physical products, like coffee table books, offer a tangible experience that lives forever.
• Colour photography has been around for a long time, so why do so many photographers continue to shoot in black and white? Alexander Otto examines the case and explains why.
• Japan’s landscapes can be difficult to capture while retaining their unique features. Paul Gallagher travelled to Hokkaido in order to capture the wonderful congruence between nature and man.
• Finally, a big thank you to everyone who took part in our search for this year’s B&W Vision and for sending us your best black & white images. The gallery with the best submitted images can be found on page 46.
Subscribe to our VIP membership. Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue