Share Your Story
This is your chance to tell us your best story from 2017 and see it published in LPM. The most inspiring stories will be featured in a forthcoming issue of the magazine, on the website and across social media.
Have you achieved a personal first this year? Have you created your best picture yet? Have you adopted a new technique that helped you create your own photographic style? Or, perhaps, you were extremely inspired by a location you visited in 2017 that you wish to write about.
Whatever your story, we want to read about it. Send your story to: [email protected]
• Rafael Rojas tells us why exhibitions are ephemeral but physical products, like coffee table books, offer a tangible experience that lives forever.
• Colour photography has been around for a long time, so why do so many photographers continue to shoot in black and white? Alexander Otto examines the case and explains why.
• Japan’s landscapes can be difficult to capture while retaining their unique features. Paul Gallagher travelled to Hokkaido in order to capture the wonderful congruence between nature and man.
• Finally, a big thank you to everyone who took part in our search for this year’s B&W Vision and for sending us your best black & white images. The gallery with the best submitted images can be found on page 46.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers. Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor